Sunday, November 11, 2012

Welcome to Ecuador 11-10-2012

November 10, 2012

Departure:
As I sort the gear and pack my bags, I can't help but think how lucky I am. Im chasing my passions, following my dreams and living life how it is supposed to be lived; with no regrets. Too many people spend their lives slaving away and don't even realize there is an entire world out there that they are missing. They fall into routines and everything in life becomes mundane and boring. My life is never boring. There is always some adventure. It doesn't matter if I'm on an international climbing trip or at my apartment in Los Angeles. Whether it is climbing mountains high up in the Andes or getting lost for an hour trying to find where I parked my car. Life is an adventure. Like any good adventure, it is filled with questions and unknowns. The key to enjoying life is to live the questions and to stay anchored in the moment. So I set off on this trip filled with excitement and anticipation, but alway remembering to stay present.




Special Thanks To Mountain House and Cliff Bar for their Support

No comments:

Post a Comment